Fleet Support Operations offer a complete, tailored incident management service, providing rapid and cost-effective roadside repair and recovery facilities, alongside industry-leading IT and reporting.
10 Reasons why Fleet Managers should use Fleet Support Operations:
- Keeping your business moving is our number one priority. Where possible, we repair at the roadside, rather than recover.
- Customer service built on grit and determination. We're on the ball 24/7, every day of the year.
- Quality of service. Our agents are put through a rigorous selection process and constantly monitored. We always ensure we get the right person for the right job.
- Industry-leading technology. fleetaid:data is our unique real-time customer information portal giving you constantly updated breakdown reports and statistics, delivered online or straight to your mobile.
- No tie-ins. There are no contracts or retained services: you only pay for the service you use.
- Comprehensive coverage. We have a nationwide network of 1200 specialised agents always available wherever you are in the UK and Europe.
- Competitive pricing policy. All costs are comprehensively vetted, saving you time and money.
- Added value services. We offer a call forwarding and handling service. We can answer directly to your customer on your behalf, and forward calls as necessary. (for example, to your tyre or glass provider).
- Customer driven. We talk to our customers, listen to what they have to say, and respond by finding new ways to improve our service.
- Invaluable experience. We understand the effects of when a vehicle goes down. Our commitment to keeping you moving isn't just a job, it's a way of life for us.
Call us now on 01226 329195 for further information.